VISA Platinum Balance Transfer
Start Saving with a 3.99% APR
That's right, using your Westmark Credit Union balance transfer checks you can transfer your higher rate loans and cards from your other financial institutions to your Westmark Credit Card and save with a 3.99% APR.
Please review the important disclosures regarding this special promotional offer:
|Interest and Fee Information|
|APR For Balance Transfers||3.99%
You will receive the fixed promotional rate for 365 days from the
transaction date. Following the termination of the promotional
period, you will be charged the Standard APR on your account for
any remaining balance, according to the terms of your account or any
subsequent change in terms.
|Use By Date||The Balance Transfer or Cash Advance must post to your account by August 31, 2023 for the Promotional APR to apply. Any Balance Transfer
or Cash Advance requests after that date may be declined at our option. If we choose to honor the Balance Transfer or Cash Advance after the Use By Date, you will not receive the Promotional APR. Instead the Standard APR on your account will apply.
2.0% on the total amount for all combined Promotional Balance Transfers and Cash Advances completed on each Promotional Request form or $20, whichever is greater.
|Paying Interest||We will begin charging interest on the Balance Transfer on the date the Balance Transfer is posted to your account.|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OFFER:
- To qualify for this offer, you must request your promotional balance transfer or cash advance using the Promotional Balance Transfer Request Form provided by Westmark. Balance Transfers and Cash Advances made without the use of the Promotional Balance Transfer Request Form will NOT be eligible for the promotional rate and terms of this offer.
- Your account must be open and current in order for you to qualify for this offer. The only eligible credit card account for this offer is the Visa Platinum Card (Suffix 38). No other accounts are eligible for the offer.
- Interest charges will be assessed from the date the Balance Transfer(s) and/or Cash Advance(s) post to your account.
- You cannot transfer balances from any loan accounts at Westmark Credit Union.
- Balance Transfers may be made only up to your available credit limit. Your available credit limit is the credit limit on your credit card account less any outstanding balances and interest charges. You may call us at 208-523-1071 or 1-800-574-5626 to confirm the current available credit limit on your account before making any Balance Transfer(s).
- Any Balance Transfers requested for an amount above your available credit limit may be declined.
- If you do not respond to this offer by the specified date, any Balance Transfer you make thereafter may be honored and subject to the Standard APR on your account, or may be declined at our option.
- Your account is eligible for this offer only if your account is NOT past-due, in default, or over the credit limit, and you have not declared bankruptcy within 12 months of the Balance Transfer Request. If any of these conditions apply, your Balance Transfer request(s) may be declined.
- If your account has balances with different APRs, any payment in excess of your minimum monthly payment will be applied to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRS.
Note: VISA cards will be accepted for purchases outside the United States, but will not work in ATMs.
All shares and deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), a U.S. Government Agency. IRAs are insured separately for an additional $250,000.