Send us a text, and we'll send you your balance
With Westmark's Mobile Banking Text Message Banking/SMS (Short Message Service or "SMS"), basic account information is just a text away. Use it to receive instant account updates when you are on the go - it's simple, quick, convenient and secure. *
<<< View & print the text commands wallet card >>> **
How it Works:
- Send us a text message to request account information. (Short code 25215)
- In the message field, enter your text banking command.
- Receive a text message reply from us.
- View your current balance and recent transactions.
How to Enroll:
You must be registered with our Home Banking's Personal Branch in order to use Text Banking.
If you are not enrolled, click here to quickly and securely get signed up.
- From a computer, sign into your Personal Branch account.
- Click on the Self Service tab, then go to the Additional Services box and click on Mobile Banking.
- Register your mobile phone if needed, then modify your Mobile Banking services.
- Add the service Text Messaging *
* Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
** Requires PDF reader. Please visit Adobe.com to download the free Reader if needed.
*** In order to receive text messages back, you need be able to accept SMS messaging in the form of Short Codes. Check wth your wireless provider for possible data charges and compatibility.