- REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE DISCLOSURE AND AGREEMENT
- NMLS Notice
- Visa Cash Rewards Cardholder Agreement
- Visa Platinum Cardholder Agreement
- Westmark Rewards Visa Agreement and Disclosures
- New Member Disclosure
- Courtesy Pay
Protecting each member’s right to privacy is fundamental to the quality of our member relationships.
Westmark Credit Union acknowledges the importance of the privacy of member financial records and will make every effort to protect their financial privacy through compliance with the Federal Right to Financial Privacy Act.
We want you to be aware of the principles we follow when collecting, maintaining, using, and safeguarding information about your relationship with us.
Westmark Credit Union will:
- Strive to maintain information about our members that is both accurate and complete.
- Aim to limit access to information about our members to those authorized individuals who have a legitimate need to know.
- Maintain security measures that guard access to and disclosure of information about our members.
- Not disclose information about accounts or transactions to outside parties unless there is an appropriate legal or business justification.
- Instruct outside parties who process information about our members to abide by our Privacy Policies and Principles and to abide by the Federal Right to Financial Privacy Act.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit or use our online services, we may collect personal information from or about you such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), account numbers, limited location information (for example a zip code to help you find a nearby ATM), user name and password. We may also collect payment card information, social security numbers, driver's license numbers (or comparable) when you provide such Information while using our online services and where we believe it is reasonably required for ordinary business purposes.
Usage and Other Information
The Card Guard App
We may collect information regarding your mobile device such as device settings, unique device identifiers, information about your location, and analytical information that may assist with diagnostics and performance. For your convenience, you may be asked to grant permission for access to your mobile device's geolocation data. This information may be collected when you use certain services that are dependent on your mobile devices locations (such as the location of an ATM or in store transactions).
For more information, please contact a Full Service Representative at 1-800-574-5626 or your local Westmark branch.