Our latest headlines
Westmark Credit Union has developed a new website.
In addition to improving the website design and making it easier for you to find what you need, we've also introduced the following new features:
- Responsive Design (mobile-friendly website now works on all computers, tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices).
- Applications and Forms Center
- Account Switch Kit
- Branch Locator
- Events Calendar
- Financial Calculators
- Social Media
- Website Search
- Fraud Awareness
- Resources & Education
Air Force F-35 to Fly at Idaho Falls Air
Lost/Stolen Credit Card?
If your Westmark credit card or debit card is lost or stolen, call us immediately to report the loss at 523-1071 or 1-800-574-5626.
If it is after hours or on the weekend, call 1-800-453-4270.
If you are out of the country and lost your card, call 1-727-570-4881.
Going Out of the U.S.?
If you are planning on traveling outside of the United States, here are some travel tips for you:
* Please call your local branch to inform us of your travel plans, dates of travel and destination. We will notify FALCON, and they will monitor your credit card for fraud. Failure to inform Westmark of your trip may result in declined purchases and/or withdrawals. Click on Contact Us for a listing of all phone numbers or call our Member Service Center at 1-800-574-5626.
If you are planning on using an ATM outside of the United States, please contact our ATM Department at (208) 523-1071 or 1-800-574-5626 prior to departure and let them know of your plans so they will be ready to assist you, if needed.
* There is a daily ATM withdrawal limit of $600 and you must use a Cirrus ATM.
* ATMs in foreign countries will not allow you to withdraw money from your savings account - they only allow withdrawals from checking.
* All Westmark credit and debit cards should work in ATMs outside of the U.S. It's a good idea to take a Westmark ATM card as well if you have one. The ATM card can also be used to withdraw cash from an ATM.
If you have any questions about using ATMs outside of the U.S., please contact our ATM Department at (208) 523-1071 or 1-800-574-5626.
We wish you a safe and happy trip!
Get Away Today
If a family vacation is in your plans, check out Get Away Today Vacations for travel and hotel specials. A portion of the proceeds is donated to Credit Unions for Kids. Click the image for more details.
Museum of Idaho
Westmark is proud to be a sponsor of the Museum of Idaho located at 200 N. Eastern Avenue in Idaho Falls.
The Museum of Idaho is currently featuring Rome: Military Genius and Mighty Machines. For more details, visit the Museum's website at www.museumofidaho.org.
Verified by Visa
Your Westmark VISA Card is equipped with Verified by VISA, the free service that gives you password protection when you shop online. Activate your Verified by VISA password at any participating store listed at www.visa.com/verified. Once you activate your password Verified by VISA is active with every participating online store which means only you can use your card online.