News & Updates
Banzai- A FREE Online Financial Literacy Program
Banzai is a great tool to help you better understand costs of buying a home, building a good credit score, the importance of insurance, and more. The best part, is that it's a free resource for you!
Lost/Stolen Credit Card?
If your Westmark credit card or debit card is lost or stolen, call us immediately to report the loss at 208-523-1071 or 1-800-574-5626.
If it is after hours or on the weekend, call 1-800-472-3272.
Going Out of the U.S.?
If you are planning on traveling outside of the United States, here are some travel tips for you:
* Please call your local branch to inform us of your travel plans, dates of travel and destination. We will notify the FISERV Fraud Center and they will monitor your credit card for fraud. Failure to inform Westmark of your trip may result in declined purchases and/or withdrawals. Click on Contact Us for a listing of all phone numbers or call our Member Service Center at 1-800-574-5626.
If you are planning on using an ATM outside of the United States, please contact our ATM Department at (208) 523-1071 or 1-800-574-5626 prior to departure and let them know of your plans so they will be ready to assist you, if needed.
* There is a daily ATM withdrawal limit of $600 and you must use a Cirrus ATM.
* ATMs in foreign countries will not allow you to withdraw money from your savings account - they only allow withdrawals from checking.
* All Westmark credit and debit cards should work in ATMs outside of the U.S. It's a good idea to take a Westmark ATM card as well if you have one. The ATM card can also be used to withdraw cash from an ATM.
If you have any questions about using ATMs outside of the U.S., please contact our ATM Department at (208) 523-1071 or 1-800-574-5626.
We wish you a safe and happy trip!
Get Away Today
If a family vacation is in your plans, check out Get Away Today Vacations for travel and hotel specials. A portion of the proceeds is donated to Credit Unions for Kids. Click the image for more details.
Museum of Idaho
Westmark is proud to be a sponsor of the Museum of Idaho located at 200 N. Eastern Avenue in Idaho Falls.
For more details, visit the Museum's website at www.museumofidaho.org.
We will be closed for the following holidays in 2022:
- Martin Luther King Jr Day :Monday, January 18
- President's Day :Monday, February 21
- Memorial Day :Monday, May 30
- Juneteenth: Monday, June 20
- Independence Day :Monday, July 4
- Labor Day :Monday, September 5
- Columbus Day :Monday, October 10
- Veteran's Day :Friday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day :Thursday, November 24
- Christmas Eve/Day : Monday, December 26