Avoid surprises and unwanted fees with email and text message alerts.
With Account Alerts*, you can stay on top of your finances and receive electronic alerts by email, text message, or both. Receive alerts on transactions, account profile changes and more.
Account Alerts will alert you when:
- You have gone above or below your pre-determined balance.
- Specific account activity has occurred.
- A transaction above or below a specified level has posted.
- Your loan or credit card payment is past due...and more!
- You must be registered with our Online & Mobile Banking in order to setup and receive email and text account alerts.
Set Up Email & Text Alerts
- From a computer, sign into your Online or Mobile Banking account.
- Click on the drop down arrow next to your name on the top right of the screen and click on Settings.
- Click on the Notification Tab, then set up your information
- Your alerts will be sent to your registered e-mail address or phone number as you have indicated in Online & Mobile Banking.
** Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.