- REMOTE DEPOSIT CAPTURE DISCLOSURE AND AGREEMENT
- NMLS Notice
- Visa Cardholder Agreement
- Visa Platinum Cardholder Agreement
- MasterCard Gold Cardholder Agreement
Protecting each member's right to privacy is fundamental to the quality of member relationships.
Westmark Credit Union acknowledges the importance of the privacy of member financial records and will make every effort to protect their financial privacy through compliance with the Federal Right to Financial Privacy Act. Protecting each member's right to privacy is fundamental to the quality of member relationships.
We want you to be aware of the principles we follow when collecting, maintaining, using, and safeguarding information about your relationship with us.
Westmark Credit Union will:
- Strive to maintain information about our members that is both accurate and complete.
- Aim to limit access to information about our members to those authorized individuals who have a legitimate need to know.
- Maintain security measures that guard access to and disclosure of information about our members.
- Not disclose information about accounts or transactions to outside parties unless there is an appropriate legal or business justification.
- Instruct outside parties who process information about our members to abide by our Privacy Policies and Principles and to abide by the Federal Right to Financial Privacy Act.
For more information, please contact a Financial Service Representative at 1-800-574-5626 or your local Westmark branch.