Need to finance something big? Your home can help.
Westmark offers two ideal options for financing large expenditures like home improvements, your child's education, or consolidating debt. If you want a fixed rate loan, check out our Second Mortgage Loan option. If you are more interested in convenience and don't mind a variable rate, check out our VISA Home Equity Line.
With our flexible terms, competitive rates and convenient online application process, it's easier than ever to tap into your home's equity.
Visa Home Equity
Westmark's Home Equity Visas come with no additional fees or added expenses. If you don't mind a variable rate, a Home Equity Visa is an easier and more convenient way to access your home’s equity.
This product offers:
- No Origination Fee
- No Processing Fee
- No Annual Fees
- No Draw Fees
- Appraisal, Title Insurance, and other third party fees may be paid on your behalf.***
- Access to your credit line using your VISA Home Equity Card, Home Equity Checks, Call24, or Online Banking.
- Minimum credit line is $5,000.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is variable.
Your Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will vary based on the U.S. Prime rate with a minimum APR of 4.0% and a maximum APR of 14.0%. You have draw privileges for seven years from the origination date, with an option for renewal. Your low minimum payment is only 1.5% of the outstanding balance or $100, whichever is greater.
Make your home work for you. If you don’t need the flexibility of a line of credit or prefer a fixed rate on your home equity loan, a Second Mortgage loan is a great option to consider. We offer flexible terms up to fifteen years at low, fixed rates. With low closing costs and fast turnaround time, we make the process easy!
This product offers:
- A Fixed Annual Percentage Rate (APR).**
- Terms from 60 to 180 months.*
- Predictable payment options to fit your needs.
- Maximum loan value up to 85% of your home evaluation, less your first mortgage.
- Westmark does NOT charge any origination, processing, or other fees! In most cases, the cost of the appraisal, title insurance, and other third party fees will be paid on your behalf by Westmark.***
**Maximum loan term available is based upon the amount you borrow. Contact a loan officer for more details.
This loan is secured by a Deed of Trust and you may qualify for up to 85% of your home evaluation, less your first mortgage.
*The actual loan amount and Loan-To-Value you qualify for may vary based on your credit and the amount of your first mortgage. All loans OAC.
***For loan amounts from $5,000 to $75,000, Westmark will pay for the appraisal fee, title insurance, and other third party fees associated with your loan, subject to your reimbursement to Westmark of these fees if you pay off your loan early (within 36 months). Third party fees on second mortgages exceeding $75,000 must be paid by the member. Contact a loan officer for more details.
1 Fixed introductory rate good for 12 months from date of origination. Rate reverts to the published variable rate at the conclusion of the introductory period. Currently that rate is 6.99% APR. Promotion runs until 3/31/24. *APR is the Annual Percentage Rate for new Home Equity Lines only.