VISA Cash Rewards Balance Transfer
Transfer your balance and start earning.
That's right, using your Westmark Credit Union balance transfer checks you can transfer your higher rate loans and cards from your other financial institutions to your Westmark Credit Card and receive 2% Cash Rewards on balances transferred in the first 90 days.
Please review the important disclosures regarding this special promotional offer:
|Interest and Fee Information
|APR For Balance Transfers
|15.75% to 19.75% Variable APR
|If you make a promotional Balance Transfer within the first 90 days of opening your account, you will earn Cash Rewards of 2% on the balances transferred with this offer. If balances are transferred after 90 days of your account opening, you will receive the standard 1% Cash Rewards on the total balances transferred with this offer.
|We will begin charging interest on the Balance Transfer on the date the Balance Transfer is posted to your account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OFFER:
- To qualify for this offer, you must request your promotional balance transfer or cash advance using the Promotional Balance Transfer Request Form provided by Westmark. Balance Transfers and Cash Advances made without the use of the Promotional Balance Transfer Request Form will NOT be eligible for the promotional rate and terms of this offer.
- Your account must be open and current in order for you to qualify for this offer. The only credit card account eligible for this offer is the VISA Cash Rewards (Suffix 31). No other accounts are eligible for this offer.
- Interest charges will be assessed from the date the Balance Transfer(s) and/or Cash Advance(s) post to your account.
- You cannot transfer balances from any loan accounts at Westmark Credit Union.
- Balance Transfers may be made only up to your available credit limit. Your available credit limit is the credit limit on your credit card account less any outstanding balances and interest charges. You may call us at 208-523-1071 or 1-800-574-5626 to confirm the current available credit limit on your account before making any Balance Transfer(s).
- Any Balance Transfers requested for an amount above your available credit limit may be declined.
- If you do not respond to this offer by the specified date, any Balance Transfer you make thereafter may be honored and subject to the Standard APR on your account, or may be declined at our option.
- Your account is eligible for this offer only if your account is NOT past-due, in default, or over the credit limit, and you have not declared bankruptcy within 12 months of the Balance Transfer Request. If any of these conditions apply, your Balance Transfer request(s) may be declined.
- If your account has balances with different APRs, any payment in excess of your minimum monthly payment will be applied to balances with higher APRs before balances with lower APRS.
Note: VISA cards will be accepted for purchases outside the United States, but will not work in ATMs.
All shares and deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), a U.S. Government Agency. IRAs are insured separately for an additional $250,000.