Card Creation Terms & Conditions
Please read and agree to the Terms & Conditions below before proceeding to Card Creation.
Card Creation Terms & Conditions
Westmark Credit Union provides the Card Creation service subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to those found in your Electronic Fund Transfers Disclosure(s), which governs the use of your card. Each cardholder (referred to herein as "you", "your" and "yourself") agrees to the following terms. Westmark Credit Union reserves the right to add to or modify these terms at its sole discretion. Westmark Credit Union also reserves the right to terminate the Card Creation Program or any card issued with Card Creation at any time.
You must use your current mailing address on file with Westmark Credit Union when placing an order for a Card Creation card.
Card Creation Fee:
You are authorizing that once your image for your Card Creation card has been approved and your card order has been placed with your custom photo, Westmark Credit Union will charge your account a fee of $5. This fee will be debited from the account that the card is attached to. If multiple accounts are attached, the first account will be charged. If you do not have enough funds to cover the fee(s), your Card Creation card request will not be processed.
You may have different images on different cards for the same account. There will be a $5 fee charged for each card created with a custom image, even if attached to the same account. If you would like the same image on two cards you will place each order separately. If you do not have enough funds to cover the fee(s), your Card Creation card request will not be processed.
Once your card has been issued with a custom image, subsequent reissues of this card, whether reissued due to being lost or stolen or if the card expires, will be issued with the image previously uploaded unless you upload a new image for your card. If a new image is uploaded, the standard fee of $5 will be charged. If you do not have enough funds to cover the fee(s), your Card Creation card request will not be processed.
Lost or Stolen Cards:
If you should lose your card or believe your card has been stolen, contact Westmark Credit Unions Cards and Payment Systems Department at 208-523-1071 or 1-800-574-5626, during normal business hours for assistance. To report a lost or stolen card outside of normal business hours please call 1-800-472-3272.
Cancelling a Card Creation Card:
If you do not wish to have your card reissued with a custom image, please contact us at 208-523-1071 or 1-800-574-5626 at least 60 days prior to your card expiration date.
You may not use images that contain the following:
- Copyrighted material or other photographs not owned by you (including professional photographs taken by others)
- Trademarked or proprietary material, advertising, promotional materials, competitive marketing, Web site addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or other personal information
- Celebrities and public figures, including music, entertainment, sports and political figures
- Obscene or lewd material, harassing, inappropriate, discriminating, provocative material or any other offensive or socially unacceptable material
- Symbols of death, destruction, violence, or any other negative images that do not reflect positively on Westmark Credit Union
- Images that may interfere with the acceptance of the Card or the security features.
- Images that do not cover the entire surface of the Card
- Images containing alcohol or tobacco
- Religious symbols, images or text
- Images of money
- Photos that feature a mascot or character as the primary focus of the photo
- References to any VISA sponsorship property, such as the Olympics or NASCAR
- Any image Westmark Credit Union deems unacceptable to be associated with Westmark Credit Union branding
Westmark Credit Union has the sole discretion to accept or reject any image submitted for your Card Creation card. The Image Guidelines above are in place to assist you with choosing an acceptable image. If your image does not meet guidelines, or if we reject it for any other reason, we will send you an email and invite you to try again using a different image. Westmark Credit Union reserves the right to exclude anyone from future use of the Card Creation service who submits or repeatedly submits images that do not follow image guidelines.
Westmark Credit Union’s liability hereunder is limited to refunding any fee associated with the issuance of a customized card and we are not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim, or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by us in connection with the customized card service or product. Westmark Credit Union is not responsible for poor-quality images or images poorly positioned on the customized card template. Images and copies thereof will not be returned to you for any reason.
By choosing the "Accept" option you certify that you have read and understand the Terms & Conditions and that the image you submitted to Westmark Credit Union for your Card Creation card complies with the Image Guidelines and you authorize your account to be charged the associated fee ($5.00).