Online And Mobile Popmoney at Westmark Credit Union
Send or request money right from your bank account.
Popmoney allows you to send and receive money as easily as you send and receive email and text messages. Use it to pay your babysitter, or the person who mows your lawn. You can even use it to pay back a friend for your portion of a group gift. Best of all, you don't need a separate account. Just use your current Westmark checking account. You can even send a payment request to someone that owes you money. With Popmoney, you can send and receive money using Westmark's Online BillPay service. It's just that easy! *
You must be registered for Online Banking and signed up for our Online Bill Pay in order to use Popmoney directly through your Bill Pay account.
Additionally, if you have a mobile device you can send money directly from that mobile device using Popmoney.
How it Works
- To send money, log in to your Online Banking account, select the BillPay Widget then click Popmoney.
- Send money using the recipient's name and email address, mobile number or checking/savings account information. You can even make it special by using one of our eGreetings.
- You will be notified when the transaction is completed.
- If your recipient's financial institution is part of the Popmoney network, they can complete the transaction from their own financial institution's online banking site. If not, they can go to www.popmoney.com to pick up the funds and direct the funds to their bank account.
- You will receive an email or text message, telling you some one sent you money.
- Log in to Westmark's Online Banking/Bill Pay site and direct the funds to your bank account. If you are already signed up with Popmoney through our Online Bill Pay, the funds are automatically deposited into your checking account.
- Money sent to a specified bank account within the Popmoney network will be automatically deposited there.
- Useful if you have someone that owes you money. You can send them a direct request for the amount they owe.
- In Popmoney, select the option to Request Money then enter the name and email address or mobile number of the person you are requesting money from and the amount.
- You can request money from multiple people on the same transaction, say if five of your friends owe you $5.00 each for a gift.
- You can put a due date and reminders to be sent as the due date gets closer.
- That person can then pay you the money they owe directly through Popmoney. You'll get a notification each time someone has paid your request.
To view a demo of Popmoney, visit the link on the right menu.
Fees apply for payments sent or requested. For more information see www.popmoney.com
* Terms and conditions apply. The Popmoney App for mobile is functional on iPhone and Android devices only. Data rates may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details.
** Service Fees apply for payments sent.